Divorce With A Plan
Go through your divorce process with more confidence and less stress with Divorce With A Plan™
10, 20, and 30-year Marital Resolution Plan
“Promise Path” Support Guide
Personal Goal Map
Emotional Wellness Support
Conflict Resolution List
Support Network Directory
From Heartbreak to Healing…
your divorce journey so you can move forward confidently into the next phase of your life.
Demystify The Divorce Journey
- Your Goals, Your Way. Work with me to create a divorce process itinerary based on your financial, family, professional, and personal plans.
- Divorce Details. Expert advice and guidance to help you through any scenario, ensuring you feel supported every step of the way.
- Take Action. Define an action plan that will inspire you to make clear life decisions about your goals and future, building the life you want.
it’s not the end of the world
Going through a divorce can be a difficult and emotionally draining process that touches almost every aspect of your life, from your property and finances to how much time you will spend with your children.
With Divorce with a Plan™, you learn how to steer the terrain of divorce while protecting your best interests and using empowered solutions that help you and your family navigate the process more effectively, enabling you to heal and move forward.
Rediscover Your Identity
Accountability support through Divorce with a Plan™ puts you back in control of your life and situation.
With techniques and strategies that will help you focus on maintaining, restoring and growing relationships with your children and your ex-spouse, this program helps you create healthy and strong boundaries that keep you from feeling unsupported and overwhelmed.
Explore a new self-awareness that will restore your confidence and direct your emotions so that you can make well-reasoned decisions that will create the future you and your family want.
Move towards a positive, dependable, and reliable understanding of what you want and need to move forward during and beyond divorce.
Identify your core values, refocus your priorities, and regain your ability to garner the courage to transition forward and move on stronger and happier than before.
Divorce with a Plan™ Founder, Josephia Rouse, Esq.
A family law attorney who provides a spectrum of matrimonial and family law services to a
diverse clientele across multiple industries, including business and high-asset individuals.
Josephia Rouse, Esq.always knew she loved problem-solving and had a passion for helping people understand their rights.
As a family law mediator and Best Interest Attorney (an attorney who represents children in court cases), she has:
- Honed the skills needed to make families whole, even after divorce.
- A broad base of legal knowledge, expertise, and extensive resources.
- Effectively advocated on behalf of her clients and their families.
Get Divorce With a Plan™ today!
Divorce with a Plan™ Retainer Fee -$10,000
- Attorney hourly rate – $350/hour
- Paralegal Hourly Rate – $200/hour
- Legal Assistant Hourly Rate – $100/hour